The organizing committee invites you to submit your research, teaching cases and proposals for panels and tutorials to Conf-IRM 2017. All conference submissions will be double-blind peer-reviewed. The review process will be handled by the track chairs and co-chairs.
Full Length Submissions
Submissions must be no more than 12 pages, including references, appendices and title page. All submissions must follow the submission template specifications. Submissions must be original and previously unpublished, conceptual or empirical research manuscripts. Papers that are highly rated by the reviewers will be workshopped for submission to a supporting journal. The paper that best represents, in terms of quality and suitability, the theme and ideals of the conference will be awarded the "Best Paper Award" during the conference.
Submissions must be no more than 7 pages. All research-in-progress submissions will be published in the proceedings as short papers.
We welcome submissions of teaching cases. The cases should be based on real situations and targeted at specific learning objectives. Cases should be no more than 12 pages and must be accompanied by instructor teaching notes (not included in the 12 pages). The teaching notes will not be published.
Panel and Tutorial Submissions
Submissions must be no more than 3 pages. Proposals should include the objectives, topics to be covered and the full details of all presenters. Method of presentation is at the submitter's discretion; however, the submitter has the responsibility for providing his/her own panel members. All accepted proposals will appear in the conference proceedings.
- While the primary language of the conferences is English. The ICT in Latin America and the Caribbean tracks will accept papers in Portuguese and Spanish, as well as English.
- The number of submissions by an author (including joint authorship) is strictly limited to a maximum of two.
- Authors of accepted papers (at least one person per submission) and all panel members and tutorial presenters MUST register AND attend the conference.
- Submissions of ALL TYPES must be received by the above deadlines.
- Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings in their entirety upon payment of registration fees. Papers accepted and presented at the conference will also be placed in the AIS e-Library. Papers not presented at the conference, for any reason, will not be included in the AIS e-Library.
Instructions for Authors
Instructions for authors here